Questions and Answers Related to Al-Baik Franchise
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Al-baik franchise, you must have a net worth of 15 – 25 Lacs as per selected model.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
Need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Al-baik franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
Look at the market availability for Al-baik franchise and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Al-baik team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application.
- Receive approval & opening your Al-baik franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
refer our website www.al-baik.com.co
Al-baik has the franchise fee of up to 500,000 for a take away and 800,000 for a sitting format franhcise, with total initial investment range of 15,00,000 to 50,00,000 respectively and approximately.
Initial investments : 50,000-100.000
Net-worth Requirement for Take Away: 15-25 L
|NAME OF FEE INR||TAKE AWAY||SITTING|
|Application & Background Check Fee (per prospect)||50000||100000|
|Permits, Licenses, and Security Deposits||Franchisee||Franchisee|
|Equipment, Signage, and POS & MERIT||700000||900000|
|Grand Opening Expense||200000||300000|
|Total Estimated Expenditure||1500000||3500000|
|TYPE OF FEE||AMOUNT|
|Royalty||4%-5% of Gross Revenue or a minimum of 75000, whichever is greater, per month (minimum fee subject to adjustment based upon the Consumer Price Index)|
|National Co-op||4.5% of gross revenues|
|Renewal, if applicable||150000-300000 (subject to adjustment based upon the Consumer Price Index)|
|Transfer to an Existing Al-baik LLC |
|75000-150000 for the first Outlet and 50000 for each additional Outlet in the same transaction|
|Transfer to a New Al-baik LLC |
|150000-300000 for the first Outlet and 150000 for each additional Outlet in the same transaction|
|Audit||Entire cost of audit, including expenses of auditing personnel|
|Costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees||Will vary|
|Late royalty payments||1.5% per month|
|Restaurant Operations Compliance Check – comprised of two categories:|
(1) Food Safety Compliance Check and (2) Brand Standards Compliance Checkre-evaluation
|Support Services and Software Maintenance for|
LLC’s MERIT System
|2500 per unit/per month|
|One System Fund Fee||NIL|
We provide estimated API franchise costs for some countries:
– In the United States, the total investment to start the ABI Restaurant is around $1,442,550 to $2,771,500.
– In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 2048 crores to Rp 3935 crores.
– In Canadian currency, the investment comes around $1,912,735 CDN to $3,674,845 CDN.
– In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 6,044,291 to RM 11,612,598.